Developer Backend Factory Integration | C++, SQL, Testing | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a classic hidden champion in the heart of the Ruhr region. For almost 40 years, high-tech has been created in the field of microelectronics for the automotive industry and other sectors. At the company headquarters in Dortmund, 1,000 employees, about 50 of them in IT, are involved in this success story.
As Backend Developer, you will connect the high-tech test and production equipment to the applications and databases.
Dortmund (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Developer Backend Factory Integration you will develop and support the software for the integration of the test and production systems.
- You specify and implement the communication between the production devices, production control systems and databases.
- Also, you will develop automated test procedures, both for components produced in-house and outsourced.
- You have a university degree in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent
- You are experienced in the development of C++ applications, ideally Visual C++
- You also have experience in the development of database applications, ideally with Oracle SQL
- Ideally, you also have experience in object-oriented software design
- You are familiar with Linux and Windows
- You have a good knowledge of English and optionally German
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19990, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.