System Engineer Workload Automation | Enterprise Job Scheduling | Home-Office possible (mfd)
Our client has been an established player in German wholesale for 100 years. In addition to the procurement of goods on a solid economic basis, the company offers its specialized trade partners comprehensive services in the areas of IT, finance, logistics, marketing and sales.
Join a growing team and help a successful company build and expand their IT business process integration division.
Dortmund (Home Office up to 50%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a System Engineer Workload Automation, you will create and monitor application- and
- cross-enterprise workflows for the purpose of automation, system integration and control of business processes.
- You will design the requirements analysis and conception of automation requirements.
- You develop and implement processes and workflows and supervise cross-system IT automation tasks.
- You will be responsible for analyzing and correcting errors in the test and production environments.
- Furthermore, you control the development and implementation of new automation solutions and document them.
- Several years of experience in the environment of business process automation / job scheduling
- Knowledge in the use of an automation environment, especially in the interaction of heterogeneous environments (Windows, Linux, SAP, ...)
- Profound know-how in programming processes, especially in the use of script programming
- Experience in the SAP environment (SD and MM)
- Experience with databases (MS-SQL-Server)
- Good knowledge of German and English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19944, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.