Our client develops cutting-edge communication solutions for airplanes. These enable passengers to use their mobile devices during the flight, for instance. Here you will work in an international, multicultural environment and benefit from numerous training opportunities.
By developing state-of-the-art communication systems on board of airplanes, you will actively be contributing to the in-flight entertainment of the future.
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Software Developer C++ you are engaged in the complete software development process.
- You will be involved in the requirements definition and in the software architecture.
- You will develop new software components or enhance existing ones.
- You will test the components and also support their integration into the main system.
- Depending on your expertise, you will also configure Linux systems running the software.
- Additionally, you will support the adaptation of the build environment and the preparation of CI / CD pipelines.
- At least two years of work experience in software development with C++
- Preferably experience with a scripting language (bash, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Linux operating systems is an advantage
- Ideally knowledge of the Qt framework
- Good written and spoken English skills, German skills are desirable
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19813, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.