IT Administrator | Windows Server, VMware vCenter, Horizon, Family Business | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client has requested anonymity for the subsequent covered search. We may therefore only give you detailed information about this position in a personal interview. In that interview, your request for confidentiality will also be guaranteed.
Versatile task in a state-of-the-art and demanding IT environment!
Type of Contract:
- As IT Administrator you will strengthen the administration team in an environment mainly based on Microsoft technologies.
- You will be responsible for 1st and 2nd level support for approx. 50 users at several locations (via remote access).
- Also, you will be working on the administration of servers, e.g. MS Windows Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, file server.
- The administration of virtualization platforms (vCenter, Horizon, Docker) and network components (Cisco) is also part of your tasks.
- You will install and configure Windows servers, PCs and notebooks.
- You will use the JIRA Service Management ticket system.
- Several years of professional experience in administration and support with the above mentioned technologies.
- Very good knowledge of current MS Windows systems.
- Knowledge of virtualization with VMware vCenter and Horizon.
- Good knowledge of English or German.
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19803, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.