Inhouse consultant SAP Basis | SAP S/4HANA, ITIL | 50% home office possible (mfd)
Our client stands for innovative and individual technical solutions, technological perfection, competent advice and reliable service worldwide. For more than 150 years, the company has been setting standards in its industrial segment.
Be part of a journey towards S/4HANA within a cutting-edge SAP landscape: Ariba, C/4HANA, Service Cloud, FSM, Rise.
Alternatively Wetzlar (Home Office up to 40%) or Lörrach (Home Office up to 40%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As an Inhouse Consultant SAP Basis, you ensure a consistent and stable SAP landscape as well as interfaces to connected systems.
- You are responsible for patch and license management for all SAP systems.
- In addition, you will administer and monitor SAP Basis functions, including job, user and authorization management.
- You control the central database and transport administration.
- Furthermore, you will take care of the connection and configuration of printers and other peripheral devices.
- Furthermore, you will lead the system monitoring and implementation of optimization measures, as well as the implementation of technical documentation.
- Several years of professional experience in the area of SAP Basis Operations
- Knowledge of processes from the area of ITIL V3 - Service Operation and their implementation
- Experience in dealing with hosting/cloud service providers
- Fluent English required
- German language skills desired
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19785, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.