DevOps Engineer | Jenkins, Docker, AWS / EC2, C# / .NET Core | up to 50% home office (mfd)
Our client is a manufacturer of worldwide demanded software products, which are used for the efficient production of components. It offers its employees an international working environment, flexible hours and also encourages their personal development.
Exciting job as a DevOps in product development! You will automate the build, test and deployment processes
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will ensure the operation and further development of a heterogeneous IT environment for agile software product development
- You will plan and implement build and deployment infrastructures for building, deploying and testing the software
- You will automate the associated processes and create tools for this purpose
- You will create orchestration and virtualization solutions based on technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in DevOps and experience in software development.
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines, preferably with Jenkins.
- Knowledge of containerization with Docker
- Knowledge of cloud solutions, ideally AWS and EC2
- Knowledge of C# and the .NET Core Framework
- Good written and spoken English skills, German skills are welcome
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19753, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.