Software Developer C++ | Function Development, CAD/CAM, C++, NC | up to 50% Home-Office (mfd)
Our client is a manufacturer of worldwide demanded software products, which are used for the efficient production of components. It offers its employees an international working environment, flexible hours and also encourages their personal development.
Exciting and creative task in the development of functions and algorithms for the calculation of ways and paths for numerical control systems
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Software Developer C++ you will further develop an existing software product in the CAD/CAM area.
- You will focus on the development of functions for the calculation of ways and paths for numerical controls (NC)
- In an agile team you will analyze the requirements and develop new product features
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the development of technical software
- You are proficient in an object-oriented programming language, preferably C++
- Experience in CAD/CAM and/or numerical controls (NC/CNC)
- Or alternatively good mathematical knowledge, e.g. in differential geometry or computational geometry
- Good written and spoken English, German language skills are welcome
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19752, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.