Production Manager Forge | International Market Leader (mfd)
Our customer is a manufacturer and supplier of machine components for the agricultural industry.
The Operations Manager / Production Manager is responsible for the integration of a production unit into an international organization.
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Production Manager Forge you will be responsible for all industrial, logistic and procurement processes of the plant in Bergisches Land.
- In a matrix organization, you report to the managing director and the head of the international business unit.
- You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of operational processes based on a LEAN strategy.
- Your tasks will also include ensuring safety, environment, quality and on-time delivery as well as inventory optimization.
- Compliance with all local regulations as well as Group values is also part of your duties.
- The ultimate goal is to improve competitiveness.
- You will participate in the development of new and innovative products in order to achieve the goals set in the marketing and management plans.
- Based on the specifications required by customers, you will find efficient processes.
- Completed studies in forging or production engineering or comparable studies
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the forging sector
- At least 5 years of management responsibility in a comparable position
- Knowledge of all aspects of operations management (engineering, production, procurement, logistics)
- Good written and spoken German and English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19728, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.