Quantitative Analyst Financial Mathematics | R, Python, Bank | Inhouse, 80% Home Office (mfd)
Our client is a German bank that mainly works for the public sector. As an employer, it stands for high job security and it attaches great importance to a pleasant working atmosphere.
As a Quantitative Analyst Financial Mathematics you can live out your passion for analysing large amounts of finance data in complex and challenging projects!
Leipzig (Home Office)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Quantitative Analyst Financial Mathematics you will be involved in the selection, introduction and support of tools for efficient software development for data analysis.
- Your focus is on the analysis and interpretation of large amounts of finance data.
- In doing so, you will work closely with IT and the specialist departments in an interface function.
- You also develop solutions in R or Python.
- You create ad hoc queries for the valuation of assets.
- Your tasks also include test management and test automation.
- You work in IT projects on risk management.
- With appropriate experience, you will also take on project management and coordination tasks.
- University degree at Master's level in economics with a quantitative focus, e.g. in business mathematics, statistics or business informatics
- Professional experience in financial mathematics as well as in the banking industry in general
- Knowledge of interest rates, credit, FX, inflation, fixed income products/derivatives
- Developer skills in R, C++ or Python
- Good English skills, German is not a must
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19725, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.