Team Leader Digitalization B2C | Retail, PIM, DAM, CRM, international flair | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a global family business and a world-renowned brand. He is a leading manufacturer of end user products. The distribution channels range from wholesale and own points of sale in more than 100 countries to online shops.
As Head of Digitization in the Apparel Retail Industry, you will lead a team of Solution Managers who digitize retail logistics and sales processes to the end customer (B2C).
Alternatively München or Zürich
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Team Leader Digitalization B2C, you will lead a team of Solution Managers with whom you will digitalize and optimize the logistics and sales processes in retail to the end customer (B2C).
- This includes communication, marketing and CRM processes, customer loyalty programs, Product Information Management PIM (Inriver) and Digital Asset Management DAM (Bynder).
- You will evaluate the requirements of business departments for IT, revise them, create specifications, feasibility studies and effort estimates and take on the role of product owner for the applications
- In this environment, many projects are pending, e.g. a re-platforming of a legacy SAP Hybris solution
- You manage external service providers and solution providers
- Work Permit for / in Germany (!)
- Degree in a suitable specialist field
- Several years of professional experience in the digitalization of processes / creation of applications in retail B2C, e.g. with Product Information Management PIM (Inriver), Digital Asset Management DAM (Bynder), Salesforce, Boomi.
- Ideally, you have industry experience in retail and/or the apparel industry
- Business fluent in English, German language skills are an advantage
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19543, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.