Senior Hardware Developer | Senior, Hardware, Automotive | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a traditional, international supplier for the automotive industry. Due to its special and unique technological capabilities, it is a hidden champion in its field.
As a Senior Hardware Developer, you will use your hardware development experience to advance an international automotive supplier in this position with a lot of freedom!
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a senior hardware developer, you develop digital and analogue circuit designs with safety-relevant requirements and also work on PCB design
- You create hardware specifications in close cooperation with customer and product requirements
- You will also optimise and review the hardware circuit design with regard to robustness, functional safety and costs
- Also, you define and evaluate hardware verification and validation activities, support hardware-software integration and also participate in the bidding phase
- Completed relevant (technical) university studies
- Several years of experience in hardware development
- Knowledge of embedded ECU hardware development
- Experience in hardware design of functional safety relevant ECUs is desirable
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is a plus but not a must
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19413, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.