Embedded Software Developer | Graduates or junior professionals, Automotive | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a traditional, international supplier for the automotive industry. Due to its special and unique technological capabilities, it is a hidden champion in its field.
Bring your experience with embedded systems as a graduate or junior professional to this position with a lot of freedom at an international automotive supplier!
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As an embedded software developer, you will develop embedded software in the automotive industry
- You create and update software specifications for real-time components
- You implement and review source code, carry out module tests, participate in hardware integration and ensure compliance with design and process standards
- Relevant (technical) university degree, comparable qualification or professional experience
- Initial experience in the development of embedded software and with model-based software development
- Knowledge of common microcontroller architectures
- Ideally knowledge of automotive standards and development processes (SPICE, ISO 26262)
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is a plus, but not a must
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19410, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.