Our client is an innovative company that offers comprehensive solutions in the field of IT security. It offers its employees a pleasant working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture.
Responsible task as interface between frontend and backend development
Alternatively München, Leipzig or Berlin
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Fullstack Web Developer PHP, you will develop innovative web applications in the field of IT security as part of a team.
- The focus of your task is in the backend area.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, cost estimation and conception of new solutions.
- You will also ensure creative approaches during the development process and optimize the software products in this way.
- You are responsible for the design of the software architecture and are the central contact person in the interface between frontend and backend.
- In Berlin or Leipzig, the job can be performed from a project site; a first onboarding phase of several weeks at the Munich location is required for this purpose.
- At least 3 years professional experience in web development (fullstack)
- Profound knowledge of PHP (PHP7) and a corresponding framework, e.g. Symfony, Laravel or Zend
- Good knowledge of React
- Knowledge of agile methods (SCRUM) and Linux is an advantage
- Good command of English, German is a plus
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19341, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.