Frontend Web Developer | Angular, HTML, CSS | E-Commerce, Online Shop, Supplier Portal (mfd)
Our client is a mechanical engineering company and market leader in its segment. It owns and runs production facilities in many European countries, but also in America and the Far East. It is represented in important markets all over the world by its own subsidiaries or sales partners, so that it is represented in all focal points of its market. In recent years, the company has increased its sales and earnings and, with innovative developments, increased sales of its products especially in the Asian and American markets.
Continued development of the online store, supplier portal and web site using cutting edge technologies such as Angular 9+ and SAP Commerce Cloud
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Frontend Web Developer you will work in an agile development team on the continued development of a global web portal platform
- Based on the requirements of the business units, you will create solutions which optimally promote the products offered and thus boost sales
- You pay special attention to the optimal support of business processes, the interface to third party systems and an appealing user experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in web frontend development
- Experience with several of the following technologies:
- Angular (ideally Angular 9+), jQuery, SCSS, SASS, Bootstrap, TypeScript, RxJS, NgRx Store.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, German skills are a plus
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19011, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.