Full Stack Developer C# ASP.NET | Angular, REST, XML, JSON | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is an international company in the chemical industry. It offers its employees a great deal of personal freedom and a good salary with special benefits.
Become part of a global industrial company whose sustainable products are used in many areas of our daily lives.
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Full Stack Developer C# ASP.NET you will play a leading role in the development of new websites and web applications.
- You will make changes and enhancements to existing solutions.
- In coordination with internal contacts, you ensure that the websites reflect the company's business strategy.
- You will develop in both the front-end and back-end areas.
- You will be part of an international team.
- Completed studies or vocational training in a suitable discipline
- At least 1 year of professional experience in software development with C# / ASP.NET, Angular
- Good knowledge of REST, XML and JSON
- Experience with SQL servers and Oracle DB
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Europe
- Good English skills for working in an international team
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 18934, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.