DevOps Specialist | Linux, Cloud, Puppet, Web-Security | Inhouse | max. 85.000 € (mfd)
Our client is an innovative company that offers comprehensive solutions in the field of IT security. It offers its employees a pleasant working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture.
Challenging job in the field of IT security
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a DevOps specialist, you develop and optimize infrastructure in the technical area of web security
- You develop automated processes for both the operations and development using Puppet, you develop Infrastructure as a Code (IaC)
- You analyze possible security gaps in the systems and find appropriate solutions
- Furthermore, you support the internal helpdesk team with regard to functional and technical issues
- In Berlin or Leipzig, the job can be performed from a project site; a first onboarding phase of several weeks at the Munich location is required for this purpose.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the administration of Linux systems
- Very good knowledge in DevOps and Cloud environment, especially with Puppet
- Good code understanding with Python, Perl or Lua
- Linux certifications (e.g. LPIC-2) are an advantage
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German would be a plus
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 18398, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.