Junior Software Developer C# / .NET web portal solutions | Healthcare | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a dynamic e-commerce company that develops and operates a web platform for healthcare products. Very special is the proximity to the customers and their product portfolio. The company offers its employees a startup mentality combined with the security of a strong mother company, flat hierarchies and independent work.
Development of an internet platform in an agile e-commerce environment
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Junior Software Developer C# / .NET web portal solutions you work in agile projects on the development of a web platform for medical products.
- In SCRUM-based processes you define requirements as well as the latest trends and implement them technically into the web portal.
- Using the latest technologies, such as WebAPI (SOAP, REST, WSDL), you can renew and improve the online shops.
- Good knowledge of C# / .NET
- Knowledge of .NET Core and WebAPI programming (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Knowledge of English and German
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 18397, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.