Our client is an innovative company that offers comprehensive solutions in the field of IT security. It offers its employees a pleasant working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture.
Versatile task in reporting and Big Data in a dynamic company
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As an Analyst Big Data, you are responsible for data collection, processing and analysis for your employer's IT products and services.
- This concerns data in the area of IT security.
- You work with reporting tools such as Grafana and ElasticSearch.
- You develop plug-ins and configure dashboards to optimize the quality of data analysis.
- At least first experience in the Big Data environment
- Good knowledge of a reporting tool, preferably Grafana
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 17723, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.