Research Trainee | Junior Consultant MINT, Opportunity also for Humanities Graduates! | Inhouse (mfd)
Vesterling has been one of the leading personnel service providers in the technology sector for more than 25 years. The focus of its activities is on recruiting experts through to executive search at board level. We find the best specialists and executives to help our clients achieve their corporate goals. Our candidates achieve their career goals with our support.
Exciting and crisis-proof profession at the interface of HR and IT! Opportunity also for humanities graduates. Candidates achieve their career goals with your support!
Alternatively München (Home Office up to 20%) or Düsseldorf (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
- On our own behalf: if you would like to work in one of the most exciting professions in the world, value a structured induction and see your future at the interface of HR and IT, then join our team as a Research Trainee / Junior Consultant MINT!
- Your task will be to support our recruiters in research in finding suitable candidates to fill open positions.
- To do this, you will be willing to familiarize yourself with extensive and complex IT-technical specialist worlds and contexts.
- To fill open positions, you will identify suitable candidates in internal and external databases as well as in social networks
- You will then be responsible for contacting suitable candidates in writing or by telephone
- You will be responsible for editing the job advertisements
- To ensure sustainable success, you will revise process documents and evaluate new ways of active sourcing
- Later, and if suitable, you will also take on interviews of candidates yourself
- If you are proficient in these areas and have a high level of commitment, you will have the opportunity to take on your own mandates in personnel consulting later on and thus become part of our personnel consulting team. Last but not least, this will give you the prospect of a far above-average salary.
- With your support, candidates will achieve their career goals!
- General university entrance qualification plus completed (technical) university studies.
- You are interested in acquiring cross-sectional knowledge in the information technology environment.
- High motivation, work accuracy, stress stability, strong communication skills and winning appearance.
- Communication skills, especially on the phone.
- Stylistically confident knowledge of German for the proofreading of job advertisements.
- Business fluent English for communication with foreign candidates and clients.
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 17371, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.